The programming of broadcasting radio, magazines on the opinions, positions and views of women of South Kivu review.
These magazines focus on the views of women and organisation of elections.
Tha picture at the left is a planning meeting report on plans for the elections organisation, before, during and after that.
At this point several questions are:
- What is the role of women in the next elections?
- Is she motivated to face the uncoming elections?
- The involvement of young women in politics
- Perspective of politicians and elections of November 2011
- Prevention of post-election conflict
- Political parties and women’s participation in elections,…
Préparations are underway for the emission of gender, educational spot, newsletters can help the awakening of Congolese women in general and South Kivu in particular awareness.
The association of Media Women in South Kivu is committed to support the electoral process in DRC in november next for the promotion of urban and rural women.